U.S. consumers’ zeal for nearly instantaneous access to groceries and other items has upended the design and construction of facilities like warehouses and distribution centers. As e-commerce has soared in popularity, U.S. warehouses have evolved to meet the needs of online retailers, transforming from basic storerooms into automated, material-handling nerve centers. Learn more by following the link to read the article, “Online retailers are transforming warehouse construction,” by Jenn Goodman (www.constructiondive.com).
Online Retailers Are Transforming Warehouse Construction
amazon, building, commercial, commercial insulation, construction, contractor, contractors, developer, developers, distribution, distributor, ecommerce, generalinsulation, gic, retailers, US Construction
The Prime Contractor’s Biggest Struggle With Prevailing Wage Compliance
The global industrial insulation market size is expected to reach USD 9.76 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.1%
- Congratulations to All GIC Employees Who Celebrated Milestone Work Anniversaries July 2019 Through September 2019!
- Want a Free Traeger Pellet Grill or an Apple Ipad Pro? Check Out the 3M 3015 / 3015 VP Extreme Promotion!
- 10 Most Frequently Cited OSHA Violations in 2019
- 3 Ways to Build a Culture of Collaborative Innovation
- Digital ‘Use Cases’ Can Help Construction Firms Implement Tech