U.S. consumers’ zeal for nearly instantaneous access to groceries and other items has upended the design and construction of facilities like warehouses and distribution centers. As e-commerce has soared in popularity, U.S. warehouses have evolved to meet the needs of online retailers, transforming from basic storerooms into automated, material-handling nerve centers. Learn more by following the link to read the article, “Online retailers are transforming warehouse construction,” by Jenn Goodman (www.constructiondive.com).
Online Retailers Are Transforming Warehouse Construction
amazon, building, commercial, commercial insulation, construction, contractor, contractors, developer, developers, distribution, distributor, ecommerce, generalinsulation, gic, retailers, US Construction
The Prime Contractor’s Biggest Struggle With Prevailing Wage Compliance
The global industrial insulation market size is expected to reach USD 9.76 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.1%
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE GIC EMPLOYEES CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS THIS MONTH!
- MEET KRYSTAL CARABELLO: NEW GIC OPERATIONS MANAGER, LONG ISLAND CITY, NY
- KNAACK SAFETY KAGES NOW AVAILABLE AT GENERAL INSULATION
- 15% OFF NO-BURN PLUS ThB! NOW AVAILABLE AT GENERAL INSULATION
- Congratulations to All GIC Employees Who Celebrated Milestone Work Anniversaries October 2019 Through December 2019!