Increasing usage of thermal insulation for industrial equipment to improve energy efficiency is expected to drive the industrial insulation market growth. However, the price of insulation raw materials derived from petrochemicals is subject to a notable change as the crude oil prices fluctuate. This results in an increase in the supplier bargaining power. Learn more by following the link to the report published by Grand View Research and posted on www.ReportLinker.com.
The global industrial insulation market size is expected to reach USD 9.76 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.1%
- Congratulations to All GIC Employees Who Celebrated Milestone Work Anniversaries July 2019 Through September 2019!
- Want a Free Traeger Pellet Grill or an Apple Ipad Pro? Check Out the 3M 3015 / 3015 VP Extreme Promotion!
- 10 Most Frequently Cited OSHA Violations in 2019
- 3 Ways to Build a Culture of Collaborative Innovation
- Digital ‘Use Cases’ Can Help Construction Firms Implement Tech