The following eye-opening article by LCP Tracker (published on www.constructiondive.com), describes how prime/general contractors can benefit by operating as mini payroll compliance enforcement agencies because it’s not just their employees’ payroll that a prime needs to worry about; they need to ensure every worker on the project is appropriately compensated. Learn more…
The Prime Contractor’s Biggest Struggle With Prevailing Wage Compliance
building, commercial, compliance, contractors, developer, development, distribution, gc, generalcontractors, generalinsulation, gic, insulation, payroll, prime, wage
Hensel Phelps Secures FAA Waiver to Fly Drones Over Populated Construction Sites
Online Retailers Are Transforming Warehouse Construction
- Congratulations to All GIC Employees Who Celebrated Milestone Work Anniversaries July 2019 Through September 2019!
- Want a Free Traeger Pellet Grill or an Apple Ipad Pro? Check Out the 3M 3015 / 3015 VP Extreme Promotion!
- 10 Most Frequently Cited OSHA Violations in 2019
- 3 Ways to Build a Culture of Collaborative Innovation
- Digital ‘Use Cases’ Can Help Construction Firms Implement Tech