The following eye-opening article by LCP Tracker (published on www.constructiondive.com), describes how prime/general contractors can benefit by operating as mini payroll compliance enforcement agencies because it’s not just their employees’ payroll that a prime needs to worry about; they need to ensure every worker on the project is appropriately compensated. Learn more…
The Prime Contractor’s Biggest Struggle With Prevailing Wage Compliance
building, commercial, compliance, contractors, developer, development, distribution, gc, generalcontractors, generalinsulation, gic, insulation, payroll, prime, wage
Hensel Phelps Secures FAA Waiver to Fly Drones Over Populated Construction Sites
Online Retailers Are Transforming Warehouse Construction
- GIC-FABRICATION CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR FIRE DECK PLUGS & FIRE STRIPS
- GENERAL INSULATION CO. IS HIRING – LOS ANGELES, CA – OUTSIDE SALES!
- SAVE ON SUMMER SAFETY GEAR – NOW AVAILABLE AT GENERAL INSULATION
- GENERAL INSULATION COMPANY IS HIRING!
- GENERAL INSULATION IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING SOLUTIONS FOR ALL YOUR FIRESTOP NEEDS