Due to an increase in raw material costs, Rock Wool Manufacturing Company is announcing a 4% price increase on all of its Rock Wool Delta Products. This price increase will go into effect October 1, 2019. All prices on existing quotes will be honored. Please read the Rock Wool Manufacturing announcement below or follow the link to view and download the pdf document.
ROCK WOOL MANUFACTURING ANNOUNCES 4% PRICE INCREASE ON ALL DELTA PRODUCTS – EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2019
2019, building envelope, commercial insulation, construction, contractor, contractors, developer, developers, development, distribution, distributor, general insulation, general insulation company, generalinsulation, gic, Increase, insulation, mineral_wool, October, Price, price increase, Rock, rock_wool, rockwool, Wool
New Report Finds Labor Challenges Affecting Construction Project Deadlines
WE’RE HIRING! APPLY NOW FOR GIC’S OUTSIDE SALES POSITION (DETROIT, MI & CLEVELAND, OH)
- MEET KRYSTAL CARABELLO: NEW GIC OPERATIONS MANAGER, LONG ISLAND CITY, NY
- KNAACK SAFETY KAGES NOW AVAILABLE AT GENERAL INSULATION
- 15% OFF NO-BURN PLUS ThB! NOW AVAILABLE AT GENERAL INSULATION
- Congratulations to All GIC Employees Who Celebrated Milestone Work Anniversaries October 2019 Through December 2019!
- Meet Michael Buckley: New General Manager, Long Island City, NY