Due to an increase in raw material costs, Rock Wool Manufacturing Company is announcing a 4% price increase on all of its Rock Wool Delta Products. This price increase will go into effect October 1, 2019. All prices on existing quotes will be honored. Please read the Rock Wool Manufacturing announcement below or follow the link to view and download the pdf document.
ROCK WOOL MANUFACTURING ANNOUNCES 4% PRICE INCREASE ON ALL DELTA PRODUCTS – EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2019
2019, building envelope, commercial insulation, construction, contractor, contractors, developer, developers, development, distribution, distributor, general insulation, general insulation company, generalinsulation, gic, Increase, insulation, mineral_wool, October, Price, price increase, Rock, rock_wool, rockwool, Wool
New Report Finds Labor Challenges Affecting Construction Project Deadlines
WE’RE HIRING! APPLY NOW FOR GIC’S OUTSIDE SALES POSITION (DETROIT, MI & CLEVELAND, OH)
- STOCK UP ON SUMMER SAFETY GEAR – NOW AVAILABLE AT GENERAL INSULATION
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE GIC EMPLOYEES CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS THIS MONTH!
- WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT MONTH SPOTLIGHT: KATY HURST, INSIDE SALES (DALLAS, TX)
- Did you know that General Insulation sells all types of safety gear, equipment, and supplies? WE HAVE IT ALL!
- WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT MONTH SPOTLIGHT: THERESA SCOTT, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (SPRINGFIELD, OH)