Due to an increase in raw material costs, Rock Wool Manufacturing Company is announcing a 4% price increase on all of its Rock Wool Delta Products. This price increase will go into effect October 1, 2019. All prices on existing quotes will be honored. Please read the Rock Wool Manufacturing announcement below or follow the link to view and download the pdf document.
ROCK WOOL MANUFACTURING ANNOUNCES 4% PRICE INCREASE ON ALL DELTA PRODUCTS – EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2019
2019, building envelope, commercial insulation, construction, contractor, contractors, developer, developers, development, distribution, distributor, general insulation, general insulation company, generalinsulation, gic, Increase, insulation, mineral_wool, October, Price, price increase, Rock, rock_wool, rockwool, Wool
New Report Finds Labor Challenges Affecting Construction Project Deadlines
WE’RE HIRING! APPLY NOW FOR GIC’S OUTSIDE SALES POSITION (DETROIT, MI & CLEVELAND, OH)
- 3M 3015 & 3015VP ARE NOW ABAA EVALUATED PRODUCTS!!
- Congratulations to All GIC Employees Who Celebrated Milestone Work Anniversaries July 2019 Through September 2019!
- Want a Free Traeger Pellet Grill or an Apple Ipad Pro? Check Out the 3M 3015 / 3015 VP Extreme Promotion!
- 10 Most Frequently Cited OSHA Violations in 2019
- 3 Ways to Build a Culture of Collaborative Innovation