The average #2 diesel retail prices have increased to the $2.74 to $3.25 range in the 4th Quarter 2017 and therefore the Manson Insulation fuel surcharge will increase to $100 for the 1st Quarter 2018. Customers’ January 1, 2018 invoices will reflect the $100 per truckload fuel surcharges. The current fuel surcharge table and other relevant information can be found here.
Manson Insulation Fuel Surcharge Update For 1st Quarter 2018
ROXUL Inc., Officially Rebrands to ROCKWOOL – Effective January 1, 2018
You need it, We make it! Learn about GIC’s Fabrication Capabilities
- MEET KRYSTAL CARABELLO: NEW GIC OPERATIONS MANAGER, LONG ISLAND CITY, NY
- KNAACK SAFETY KAGES NOW AVAILABLE AT GENERAL INSULATION
- 15% OFF NO-BURN PLUS ThB! NOW AVAILABLE AT GENERAL INSULATION
- Congratulations to All GIC Employees Who Celebrated Milestone Work Anniversaries October 2019 Through December 2019!
- Meet Michael Buckley: New General Manager, Long Island City, NY