Maine Governor Janet Mills announced the allocation of more than $30M to help residents weatherize their homes and boost clean energy careers during an event at General Insulation Company, Inc. in Brewer, Maine! Follow the links to learn more.
AT GIC-BANGOR, MAINE GOVERNOR JANET MILLS ANNOUNCES $30M TO WEATHERIZE HOMES AND BOOST ENERGY CAREERS
- JOHNS MANVILLE 30% PRICE INCREASE FOR MINWOOL-1200 PIPE INSULATION EFFECTIVE JULY 11, 2022
- DORKEN DELTA-WRB AIR BARRIER MEMBRANES AND ACCESSORIES 8% PRICE INCREASE EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2022
- THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT AFTER MEETING WITH MANSON INSULATION TEAM!
- 3M SPRING PROMO – GET FREE GEAR!
- BUCKAROOS PRICE INCREASES FOR TOOLS EFFECTIVE JUNE 6, 2022