Check out this very interesting article that was published in the MIT Technology Review. It highlights how construction companies are developing AI systems that predict worksite injuries—an example of the growing use of workplace surveillance. Follow the link to learn more!
Artificial Intelligence Sees Construction Site Accidents Before They Happen
Introducing ENVIRO-DRI Fluid Applied Air & Water Barrier for Multi-Family Construction
Metal Insulacion Groupo Soriano (MIGS) teams up with GIC in the Dominican Republic
- CertainTeed To Implement 3% Price Increase for Air Handling, Pipe, & Equipment Insulation – Effective August 19, 2019
- Is Modular Construction the Future of the Industry?
- Congratulations to All GIC Employees That Celebrated Milestone Work Anniversaries in Q2 (April 2019 Through June 2019)!
- Metal Insulacion Groupo Soriano (MIGS) teams up with GIC in the Dominican Republic
- Artificial Intelligence Sees Construction Site Accidents Before They Happen