Check out this very interesting article that was published in the MIT Technology Review. It highlights how construction companies are developing AI systems that predict worksite injuries—an example of the growing use of workplace surveillance. Follow the link to learn more!
Artificial Intelligence Sees Construction Site Accidents Before They Happen
Introducing ENVIRO-DRI Fluid Applied Air & Water Barrier for Multi-Family Construction
Metal Insulacion Groupo Soriano (MIGS) teams up with GIC in the Dominican Republic
- CHECK OUT GIC’s OVERTIME HYDRATION PROMOTION!
- GIC HAS TEAMED UP WITH UNIFRAX!
- MEET GENERAL INSULATION’S INDUSTRIAL ESTIMATING TEAM
- GENERAL INSULATION COMPANY SPOTLIGHT ON FABRICATION CAPABILITIES: NORTHEAST SPECIALTIES FABRICATION
- MANSON AKOUSTI-LINER: THE IDEAL CHOICE FOR LINING SHEET METAL DUCTWORK