Check out this very interesting article that was published in the MIT Technology Review. It highlights how construction companies are developing AI systems that predict worksite injuries—an example of the growing use of workplace surveillance. Follow the link to learn more!
Artificial Intelligence Sees Construction Site Accidents Before They Happen
Introducing ENVIRO-DRI Fluid Applied Air & Water Barrier for Multi-Family Construction
Metal Insulacion Groupo Soriano (MIGS) teams up with GIC in the Dominican Republic
- MEET KRYSTAL CARABELLO: NEW GIC OPERATIONS MANAGER, LONG ISLAND CITY, NY
- KNAACK SAFETY KAGES NOW AVAILABLE AT GENERAL INSULATION
- 15% OFF NO-BURN PLUS ThB! NOW AVAILABLE AT GENERAL INSULATION
- Congratulations to All GIC Employees Who Celebrated Milestone Work Anniversaries October 2019 Through December 2019!
- Meet Michael Buckley: New General Manager, Long Island City, NY