Check out this very interesting article that was published in the MIT Technology Review. It highlights how construction companies are developing AI systems that predict worksite injuries—an example of the growing use of workplace surveillance. Follow the link to learn more!
Artificial Intelligence Sees Construction Site Accidents Before They Happen
Introducing ENVIRO-DRI Fluid Applied Air & Water Barrier for Multi-Family Construction
Metal Insulacion Groupo Soriano (MIGS) teams up with GIC in the Dominican Republic
- WINTER SAFETY GEAR IS HERE!
- WE’RE HIRING! APPLY NOW FOR GIC’S OUTSIDE SALES POSITION (DETROIT, MI & CLEVELAND, OH)
- ROCK WOOL MANUFACTURING ANNOUNCES 4% PRICE INCREASE ON ALL DELTA PRODUCTS – EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2019
- New Report Finds Labor Challenges Affecting Construction Project Deadlines
- 8 Ways Warehouse Construction Has Evolved