Enviro-Dri provides exceptional performance as an air and water barrier to meet the high demands of multi-family construction. Enviro-Dri weather-resistive, air and water barrier system is designed to coat and permanently seal external sheathing and sheathing joints and prevent water passage and air infiltration/exfiltration. Enviro-Dri is highly durable and unaffected by high winds, wind driven rain and weatherization. Enviro-Dri stays in place as long as the sheathing stays in place.
Introducing ENVIRO-DRI Fluid Applied Air & Water Barrier for Multi-Family Construction
air barrier, building envelope, construction, contractors, developer, distributor, Enviro-Dri, general insulation, gic, moisture barrier, multifamily, sheathing, tremco
Techlite Insulation Announces 3% Price Increase Effective June 1, 2019
Artificial Intelligence Sees Construction Site Accidents Before They Happen
- STOCK UP ON SUMMER SAFETY GEAR – NOW AVAILABLE AT GENERAL INSULATION
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE GIC EMPLOYEES CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS THIS MONTH!
- WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT MONTH SPOTLIGHT: KATY HURST, INSIDE SALES (DALLAS, TX)
- Did you know that General Insulation sells all types of safety gear, equipment, and supplies? WE HAVE IT ALL!
- WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT MONTH SPOTLIGHT: THERESA SCOTT, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (SPRINGFIELD, OH)