Enviro-Dri provides exceptional performance as an air and water barrier to meet the high demands of multi-family construction. Enviro-Dri weather-resistive, air and water barrier system is designed to coat and permanently seal external sheathing and sheathing joints and prevent water passage and air infiltration/exfiltration. Enviro-Dri is highly durable and unaffected by high winds, wind driven rain and weatherization. Enviro-Dri stays in place as long as the sheathing stays in place.
Introducing ENVIRO-DRI Fluid Applied Air & Water Barrier for Multi-Family Construction
air barrier, building envelope, construction, contractors, developer, distributor, Enviro-Dri, general insulation, gic, moisture barrier, multifamily, sheathing, tremco
Techlite Insulation Announces 3% Price Increase Effective June 1, 2019
Artificial Intelligence Sees Construction Site Accidents Before They Happen
- Congratulations to All GIC Employees Who Celebrated Milestone Work Anniversaries July 2019 Through September 2019!
- Want a Free Traeger Pellet Grill or an Apple Ipad Pro? Check Out the 3M 3015 / 3015 VP Extreme Promotion!
- 10 Most Frequently Cited OSHA Violations in 2019
- 3 Ways to Build a Culture of Collaborative Innovation
- Digital ‘Use Cases’ Can Help Construction Firms Implement Tech