- May be used for coating fiberglass, polystyrene board, closed cell polyethylene and polyurethane foams in mechanical and industrial thermal insulation applications.
- May be used for bonding and coating of fiberglass mesh, canvas or other lagging fabrics over most types of thermal insulation.
- May be used as a protective coating over expanded polystyrene foam to prevent dusting and protect from many solvents (DP 5050 White).
Features and Benefits
- LEED V4 Qualified
- ZERO VOC
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Smooth Finish/Easy Application
- High Strength and Durability
- Sag Resistant
- Water and UV Resistant
- Meets FDA, USDA, and EPA Standards
- Formulated to Meet Requirements of NFPA 90A & 90B,
and ASTM E-84
General Insulation Company Inc. is an insulation supplier / insulation distributor that stocks and fabricates a wide variety of industrial and commercial air barrier, vapor barrier, moisture and water barrier products for the construction market.