CHIL-TUFF™ CP-181-1 is used to seal all high, medium and low pressure HVAC systems including metal and flexible ductwork and fiberglass duct board. Application by trowel or brush readily fills the joints of round or rectangular, ductwork, diffusers, and mixing boxes. CP-181-1 can also be used as a duct closure mastic for vapor sealing ASJ, FRK and FSK jackets and board facings at joints, laps and over staple and weld pin punctures.
- Water-based for personal & environmental safety.
- Application is quick & easy for economical installation.
- Dries firmly & forms a strong, resilient, fibrated seal.
- Creates a permanently flexible seal (even when system cycles between high & low temperatures).
- Resistant to fire, oxidation, cracking, moisture, & water.
- Long service life both indoors and out.
- Quick & efficient cleaning of tools with hot water when sealant is wet.