CP-147 is used to seal all metal joints in high, medium and low pressure air handling ductwork systems. Application by trowel, brush or extrusion readily fills the joints of round, rectangular, rigid or flexible ductwork, diffusers and mixing boxes. It can also be used to seal ASJ, FRK and FSK jackets and board facings at joints and laps.
- Water-based for personal & environmental safety.
- Application is quick & easy for economical installation.
- Dries firmly & forms a strong, resilient seal.
- Creates a permanently flexible seal (even when system cycles between high and low temperatures).
- Long service life.
- Quick & efficient cleanup of tools & metal with hot water when sealant is still wet.