- Ready-to-mix pumpable mortar is deal for firestopping large annular spaces and floors
- Lightweight mortar designed to absorb heat, reducing chance of combustion on unexposed sides
- Polypropylene-fiber reinforced powder mixes with water for self-leveling or non-sag applications
- Contains no asbestos, MMMF or halogens
- Firestop tested for up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC-S115
3M™ Fire Barrier Mortar is a cost-effective firestop typically used to seal mechanical and electrical service penetrations, blank openings and other large annular spaces in fire-resistance rated wall and floor assemblies with ratings up to 3 hours. The firestop material can be mixed to a self-leveling consistency (2 parts mortar mix: 1 part water) for floor applications or it can be mixed to a trowelable consistency (3 parts mortar mix: 1 part water) for application to vertical and horizontal substrates.