CLIMA CONTROL NET 145: variable vapour diffusion and high mechanical strength.
The reinforcing grid offers great resistance to the membrane, even in the event of pressure caused by the insulating material being blown; it also guarantees excellent dimensional stability even when installed on a soft, non-continuous support and therefore with possible mechanical stresses.
Easy to install thanks to its slight transparency, it allows the interception of the underlying structure.
– Mass per unit area : 145
– Water vapour trasmission (Sd) (m) : 0,15/5
– Maximum tensile force MD/CD (N/50mm) : >440/400
– Elongation MD/CD (%) : >15/15
– Resistance to tearing MD/CD (N) : >300/250
– Watertightness (class) : conforme
– VOC emission (COV) (%(class A+)) : 0
– Temperature resistance (°C) : -40/+80
– Reaction to fire (class) : classe E
General Insulation Company Inc. is an insulation supplier / insulation distributor that stocks and fabricates a wide variety of industrial and commercial air barrier, vapor barrier, moisture and water barrier products for the construction market.