Features and Benefits of Barritech NP60 Nonpermeable Vapor Barrier
- Fire-retardant composition permits use in many wall assemblies requiring NFPA 285.
- Dries to a distinctive dark blue color for easy identification (light blue color when wet).
- Tough construction and 180-day UV resistance allows flexibility in schedule.
- High water resistance of cured membrane permits use in high moisture exposure areas.
- Non-flammable & fume-free composition contributes to safety during installation.
- Easy, water clean-up of tools & equipment reduces harmful chemicals on the jobsite.
- Spray-through standard, one-part equipment provides a simple and quick installation.
- Monolithic coverage and self-sealing properties around fasteners enable an air and watertight installation.
- Non-asphalt composition permits contact with many window and joint sealants.
- Barritech NP is a warranted air/vapor barrier system from Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing.