Use Touch ‘N Seal Quick Cure Polyurethane Straw Foam Sealant to permanently air seal and insulate gaps and cracks to block drafts, moisture and insects while improving comfort and reducing energy usage in commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential applications. Use to seal around plumbing, ventilation outlets, electrical junctions, between sill plates and concrete slabs, or anywhere you need a fast, economical air – sealing moisture barrier.
- Available in 12 oz. and 24 oz. cans
- 12 oz. Yield (¼” bead) – 900 linear feet
- 24 oz. Yield (¼” bead) – 1,900 linear feet
- Density – 1.75+/-.25 lbs./cu.ft.
- R Value – 4.9 per inch thickness
- Max. Service Temp for Cured Foam – 240ºF (116ºC)
- Shelf Life – 12 months
- Class A Fire Resistance
- Flame Spread – 10
- Smoke Developed – 15
- ICC-ES ESR-1926 approved
- Tack-Free Dry Time – <30 minutes
- Full Cure Time – 24 hours