Touch ‘n Seal No-Warp Foam Window & Door Insulating Sealant is an expanding polyurethane foam sealant that seals cracks and gaps up to 1-1/2” (38mm) wide to insulate and blocks drafts, moisture and insects resulting in improved comfort and reduced energy usage. It is formulated to meet the insulating and air sealing requirements of the professional commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential contractor and can be used on wood, masonry, insulating foam boards, metal, plastics and sheetrock.
Once cured, it is non-toxic and fire-retardant.
- Packaged in 20 oz. can
- Yield (¼” bead) – 2,200 linear feet
- Low expansion and pressure during cure for sealing windows and doors (AAMA #812-04)
- Bright white in color
- Density – 1.3-1.8 lbs./cu.ft.
- R Value – 4.5 per inch thickness
- Max. Service Temp for Cured Foam – 250ºF (121ºC)
- Shelf Life – 12 months
- Class A fire resistance
- Flame Spread – 10 (4 x ½” bead)
- Smoke Developed – 15 (4 x ½” bead)
- ICC-ES ESR-1926 approved
- Tack-Free Dry Time – 12 minutes
- Full Cure Time – 1 hour