Applicable Standards LiquidArmor™ CM Flashing and Sealant complies with the following standards listed in the codes:
• ASTM E331 – “Water Penetration of Exterior Windows by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference.”
• ASTM E2357 – “Standard Test Method for Determining Air Leakage of Air Barrier Assemblies.”
The following properties were third-party tested:
• ASTM E331, “Water Penetration of Exterior Windows by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference”:
Passed with no leakage after 2 hours at 6.24 psf as part of DuPont’s Thermax™ Wall System and Ultra Air Barrier Wall system designs.
• ASTM E2357, “Standard Test Method for Determining Air Leakage of Air Barrier Assemblies”:
Rated at 0.0810 and 0.0508 L/s-m2. as part of DuPont’s Thermax™ Wall System and Ultra Air Barrier Wall System designs, respectively
LiquidArmor™ CM received a gold 2016 Edison Award in the Energy and Sustainability category, honoring products that impact energy generation, efficiency and conservation, and
protection of the environment.
Ease of Use
LiquidArmor™ CM Flashing and Sealant is easy to handle and
apply. Some benefits include:
• Time-saving, one-step application (no mesh required)
• No measuring, cutting or folding required
• Convenient application range of 2°C (35°F) to 49°C (120°F)
• Easy conformation to complex geometries
• High abrasion resistance and durability during installation
• Freeze-thaw tolerance
• Heat-age tolerance
• Rain resistance
General Insulation Company is a B2B distributor – supplier with over 50 locations across the U.S. that stocks a wide variety of sealants for commercial, industrial, and residential construction markets.