LiquidArmor™ LT Flashing and Sealant was designed to comply with the following standards listed in codes when used in DuPont commercial wall systems:
• ASTM E331 – Standard Test Method for Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors and Curtain Walls by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference
• ASTM E2357 – Standard Test Method for Determining Air Leakage of Air Barrier Assemblies.
• Surface and ambient temperatures should be -29°C (-20°F) and rising and below 49°C (120°F) during application.
• DuPont™ LiquidArmor™ LT Flashing and Sealant tolerates rain within 15 minutes of installation; however, do not apply to surfaces with standing water, frost, or that are continuously immersed in water.
Ease of Use
LiquidArmor™ LT is easy to handle and apply. Some benefits include:
• Wide application temperature range of -29°C (-20°F) to 49°C (120°F)
• Time-saving, one-step application (no mesh required)
• No measuring, cutting or folding required
• Easy conformation to complex geometries
• High abrasion resistance and durability during installation
• Freeze-thaw tolerance
• Heat-age tolerance
• Rain resistance after 5 hours