- Structural, butt, cap, heel or toe bead glazing with certain glass or acrylic sheets
- Joints less than ¼”wide x ¼” deep
- Continuous immersion without a primer (avoid continuous immersion applications if chlorine content is greater than 3 ppm)
- Painted surfaces without prior testing
- Damp or contaminated surfaces, especially joints with polysulﬁde residue
- Consult manufacturer when temperature is below 40°F
- Exposed traffic areas
General Insulation Company Inc. is an insulation supplier / insulation distributor that stocks and fabricates a wide variety of industrial and commercial air barrier, vapor barrier, moisture and water barrier products for the construction market.