CP-146 isused to seal all metal joints in high, medium, and low pressure air handling ductwork systems. Application by trowel, brush or extrusion readily fills the joints of round, rectangular, rigid or flexible ductwork, diffusers, and mixing boxes.
- Water-based for personal & environmental safety.
- Application is quick & easy for economical installation.
- Dries firmly & forms a strong, resilient, seal.
- Creates a permanently flexible seal (even when system cycles between high and low temperatures).
- Resistant to fire, oxidation, cracking, moisture, & water.
- Long service life.
- Quick & efficient clean up of tools & metal with hot water when sealant is still wet.