- Wide lens provides over 200° field of vision and excellent optics
- Hardcoated, polycarbonate lens is scratch resistant, provides a wide field of vision, and protects against flying particles
- Oral nasal cup reduces fogging
- Soft, pliable full facepiece seal offers a secure fit
- Chin cup helps to position the respirator properly for a comfortable fit
- Cartridges and filters sold separately. Compatible with all North® 7600 Series cartridges, filters, and accessories
- Versatile respirator can be adapted to PAPR or supplied air for multiple work environments
- NIOSH approved
North Half Masks and Full Facepieces can be used as air-purifying respirators, or converted quickly and easily to a PAPR with the North Compact Air ‘Y’ breathing tube. For ordering information on the complete line of North respiratory products, including these facepieces and PAPR assemblies, visit the North web site at www.northsafety.com.
This device is an air-purifying respirator consisting of a full mask facepiece assembly and a pair of replaceable air-purifying elements which provide respiratory protection against hazardous vapors, gases and/or particulate matter, depending upon the type of air-purifying element used.
This respirator is approved by NIOSH to protect against, and reduce exposure to the type of air contaminants specified on the air-purifying elements and in the approval label supplied with the respirator or the air-purifying elements. Use of the Back Pack accessory allows the wearer to place the air-purifying elements on his back.