DP 77 Pressure-Sensitive Spray Adhesive
- May be used to bond galvanized metal, wood, fiberglass, foam rubber, paper, glass, cardboard, textiles, plastics, and laminate.
- Bonding fiberglass insulation to the exterior of galvanized steel, stainless steel, and aluminum HVAC duct.
- Sealing and bonding laps in HVAC duct insulation.
- Adhering kraft backed foil and foil jacketing to urethane foam.
- Pressure Sensitive
- Quick Drying
- Permanent Bond
- Lace-Like Web Spray Pattern
- High Temperature Resistance – Bonds Maintained Even After Exposure To Heat Up To 200° F.
Get More Info
General Insulation Company is a B2B distributor – supplier with over 50 locations across the U.S. that stocks a wide variety of adhesives for commercial, industrial, and residential construction markets.