Venture Tape 1577CW VentureClad is a UL Listed, multilayered laminate coated with an aggressive cold weather acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive that combines superior quick stick at normal temperatures along with excellent low temperature performance. Designed for use as a zero permeability vapor barrier for insulation cladding and jacketing applications, Venture Tape VentureClad 1577CW has superior resistance to weathering, mold, UV, and extreme environmental conditions. This product is available in both flat and embossed (1577CW-E) varieties.
- VentureClad is a zero permeability, absolute vapor barrier for insulation cladding and jacketing applications
- High puncture and tear resistance
- VentureClad cuts and installs easily on-site, no special tools required
- UL723 Classified (10/20 Flame/Smoke Rating) UL file # R10984
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved (CGA # 164.112/63/0)
- ULC S102 Classification (25/25 Flame/Smoke Rating) ULC file # R10984
- Japan Building Standard Law Article 2 Clause 9
- Meets requirements of GSA facilities standard PBS 100
- Listed as a cladding option for 3M Interam Endothermic Mat E-5A-4 (system meets UL 1709 standards – UL design number BYBU.XR202)
General Insulation Company Inc. is an insulation supplier / insulation distributor that stocks and fabricates a wide variety of industrial and commercial air barrier, vapor barrier, moisture and water barrier products for the construction market.