Typical duct types include smoke control, hazardous exhaust, laboratory chemical fume, stairwell and vestibule pressurization, ventilation, supply/return ducts, commercial dryer exhaust, as well as refuse and linen chutes. This slim, compact design is an alternate to code prescribed fire-rated shafts and results in significant weight, space and labor savings when compared to traditional shafts.
- 1- and 2-hour fire-rated enclosure (3 hour available)
- Alternate to fire-rated shaft
- Zero clearance to combustibles at all locations on blanket wrap
- Saves weight, space, labor
- Thin, lightweight single-layer system
- High-temperature, biosoluble insulation
- Durable foil-scrim covering
- GREENGUARD listed for Microbial Resistance
FyreWrap® is a registered trademark of Unifrax.