3M Fire Barrier Plastic Pipe Device provides a rapid and simple method of sealing wall, floor and floor/ceiling assembly non-metallic penetrations where fire
resistance is needed.
3M™ Fire Barrier Plastic Pipe Device can be used to seal ccPVC, PVC, CPVC, FRPP, PVDF, ccABS and ABS pipes penetrating up to 3-hour fire rated assemblies.
Assemblies may be constructed of gypsum wallboard, solid concrete, concrete blocks and even hollow core concrete floors. See a third-party Fire Resistance
Directory for up to date through penetration systems and designs.
- Intumescent – Expands when exposed to heat sealing voids created by
- One piece – making installation rapid and simple
- Factory made, assuring consistent build quality
- Smoke seal – retards spread of toxic by-products of combustion
- Superior aging properties