The adhesive surface prevents the formation of airflow behind the membrane in case of accidental breakage or failure to seal. Thanks to the patented glue, it remains perfectly breathable even when fully bonded: the fully self-adhesive surface of the membrane allows fast and safe installation without compromising performance.
It is ideal for pre-processing in the factory and also offers protection for CLT elements during transport and construction.
– Mass per unit area : 260
– Water vapour trasmission (Sd) (m) : 0,22
– Maximum tensile force MD/CD (N/50mm) : 315/250
– Elongation MD/CD (%) : 61/66
– Resistance to tearing MD/CD (N) : 255/260
– Watertightness (class) : classe W1
– VOC emission (COV) (%(class A+)) : 0
– Temperature resistance (°C) : -30/+80
General Insulation Company Inc. is an insulation supplier / insulation distributor that stocks and fabricates a wide variety of industrial and commercial air barrier, vapor barrier, moisture and water barrier products for the construction market.