Available with or without integrated tape and also in a 3-metre version, it is certified by the French CSTB in class R2.
It consists of a microporous film and protective polypropylene layers and is designed for application on the external and internal sides of walls and roofs.
TRASPIR 150, the flexible waterproofing membrane for optimal airtightness
– Mass per unit area : 150
– Water vapour trasmission (Sd) (m) : 0,05
– Maximum tensile force MD/CD (N/50mm) : 315/250
– Elongation MD/CD (%) : 61/66
– Resistance to tearing MD/CD (N) : 255/270
– Watertightness (class) : classe W1
– VOC emission (COV) (%(class A+)) : 0
– Temperature resistance (°C) : -40/+80
General Insulation Company Inc. is an insulation supplier / insulation distributor that stocks and fabricates a wide variety of industrial and commercial air barrier, vapor barrier, moisture and water barrier products for the construction market.