CLIMA CONTROL NET 160: breathable membrane and vapour barrier in a single solution.
Thanks to its special composition and reinforcing grid, the CLIMA CONTROL NET 160 membrane is not affected by mechanical stresses caused by staples, nails or wear caused by walking.
The special PA film gives the product the ability to adapt to the hygrometric conditions of the building. If the membrane comes into contact with high humidity levels, it transforms from a vapour control layer into a breathable product, guaranteeing that the structure remains dry.
It is one of the products for which the EPD and LCA environmental declarations have been developed.
– Mass per unit area : 160
– Water vapour trasmission (Sd) (m) : 0,5/5
– Maximum tensile force MD/CD (N/50mm) : 400/270
– Elongation MD/CD (%) : 20/20
– Resistance to tearing MD/CD (N) : 240/250
– Watertightness (class) : conforme
– VOC emission (COV) (%(class A+)) : 0
– Temperature resistance (°C) : -40/+80
– Reaction to fire (class) : classe E
General Insulation Company Inc. is an insulation supplier / insulation distributor that stocks and fabricates a wide variety of industrial and commercial air barrier, vapor barrier, moisture and water barrier products for the construction market.