Features and Benefits
- Composition and low fuel contribution enable use in many NFPA 285 Wall Assemblies.
- Immediate rain resistance, including wind-driven rain, after installation.
- Printed facer provides easy product identification.
- Factory-controlled composition provides uniform coverage.
- Self-adhering membrane provides easy, reliable installation.
- No spray equipment or mil-thickness measurements required.
- Breathable membrane allows passage of water vapor, permitting use in wall assemblies where a vapor barrier is not needed.
- Lightweight 4-ft. width rolls allow for fast and easy installation.
- Airtightness allows for improved building performance.
- Fire Resist 705 VP is a warranted air barrier system from Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing.