A newly released study by ICF, an international consulting firm with expertise in the energy and energy efficiency sectors, shows that upgrading building envelope insulation leads to substantial energy savings and carbon emission reductions. ICF was tasked with quantifying the lifetime energy savings, economic benefits and carbon emission reductions that can be achieved with insulation improvements to existing single-family homes, commercial buildings and industrial facilities. The study’s findings underscore insulation’s enormous potential to help each corner of the country meet building performance standards and carbon reduction goals. Learn more…
INDEPENDENT STUDY CONFIRMS INSULATION UPGRADES ARE KEYS TO SIGNIFICANT ENERGY SAVINGS AND EMISSION REDUCTIONS IN EXISTING BUILDINGS
CONTRACTOR EVENT: KICK IT WITH MANSON AT GIC-DORAVILLE, GA
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GIC BUFFALO, COLUMBUS, AND ORLANDO BRANCHES FOR HAVING THE MOST POSITIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE FEEDBACK!
- GIC OPENS A NEW BRANCH IN SULFUR, LOUISIANA!
- THE GIC CORE VALUES WINNER FOR NOVEMBER 2023 IS ALONZO GARCIA, DELIVERY DRIVER – HARLINGEN, TX!
- A PRODUCTIVE BUSINESS STRATEGY MEETING FOR GIC’S NORTHEAST GENERAL MANAGERS
- THE GIC LEADERSHIP ACADEMY GROUP CONTINUES THEIR ‘BREAKTHROUGH TO EXCELLENCE’ IN ICELAND
- THE GIC CORE VALUES WINNER FOR OCTOBER 2023 IS LAZ RODRIGUEZ – GENERAL MANAGER, MIAMI