A newly released study by ICF, an international consulting firm with expertise in the energy and energy efficiency sectors, shows that upgrading building envelope insulation leads to substantial energy savings and carbon emission reductions. ICF was tasked with quantifying the lifetime energy savings, economic benefits and carbon emission reductions that can be achieved with insulation improvements to existing single-family homes, commercial buildings and industrial facilities. The study’s findings underscore insulation’s enormous potential to help each corner of the country meet building performance standards and carbon reduction goals. Learn more…
INDEPENDENT STUDY CONFIRMS INSULATION UPGRADES ARE KEYS TO SIGNIFICANT ENERGY SAVINGS AND EMISSION REDUCTIONS IN EXISTING BUILDINGS
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GIC BUFFALO, COLUMBUS, AND ORLANDO BRANCHES FOR HAVING THE MOST POSITIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE FEEDBACK!
CONTRACTOR EVENT: KICK IT WITH MANSON AT GIC-DORAVILLE, GA
- GIC-MALDEN, MA HOSTS REGIONAL SALES MEETING
- GENERAL INSULATION’S CORE VALUES APRIL WINNER!
- GIC-HOUSTON CELEBRATES 7TH ANNUAL CRAWFISH BOIL!
- *NEW* 3M LET’S GET COOKIN’ WITH AIR BARRIER PROMO – GET A BLACKSTONE 36″ GRIDDLE WITH PURCHASE OF 3M AIR BARRIER PRODUCTS!
- GENERAL INSULATION COMPANY’S CORE VALUE EMPLOYEE NOMINATION FORM