Touch ‘n Seal Black Gun Foam is a high-performance, single component, moisture curing, Class 1 fire retardant, expanding polyurethane sealant. Black Foam contains UV inhibitors which eliminate the need for painting and is designed to blend in with landscaping, RV, automotive, HVAC and other similar applications. Black Foam is tack free in 30 minutes or less, can be trimmed in 1 hour and is fully cured in about 24 hours, depending upon humidity and temperature.
- Packaged in 24 oz. can
- Yield (¼” bead) – 3,200 linear feet
- Black color for blends in with black piping and auto undercarriages
- Use to bond stones for landscaping and waterfall/pond applications
- Formulated to resist discoloration in exterior applications
- Density – 1.2-1.8 lbs./cu.ft.
- R Value – 4.5 per inch thickness
- Max. Service Temp for Cured Foam – 250ºF (121ºC)
- Shelf Life – 12 months
- Class A fire resistance
- Flame Spread – 15
- Smoke Developed – 25
- Tack-Free Dry Time – 10 minutes
- Full Cure Time – 1 hour