Touch ‘n Seal All Seasons Gun Foam meets the insulating and air sealing requirements of professional, commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential contractors who must work in extreme temperatures. Once cured, All Seasons Gun Foam is non-toxic, fire-retardant, non-shrinking and permanently fills and seals cracks and gaps up to 1-½ inch (38mm) wide, providing a permanent insulating and air sealing solution to most building component materials, including: wood, concrete, insulating foam boards, metal, plastics and sheetrock.
Touch ‘n Seal All Seasons protects against both vapor migration and energy robbing air infiltration, helps to improve indoor air quality and provides superior insulation performance.
- Packaged in 24 oz. can
- Yield (¼” bead) – 2,200 linear feet
- Suitable for use at temperatures as low as 20°F
- Type V residential fire block
- Low curing pressure – can be used to seal windows and doors
- ICC-ES ESR-1926 approved
- Class A fire resistance
- Flame Spread – 10
- Smoke Developed – 15
- Density – 1.9 +/- .10pcf
- Max. Service Temp for Cured Foam – 250ºF (121ºC)
- Shelf Life – 12 months
- Tack-Free/Dry Time – 10 minutes
- Full Cure Time – 1 hour