VentureTape 1579CW (VentureClad Plus) is a heavy duty multilayered laminate coated with an aggressive cold weather acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive that combines superior quick stick at normal temperatures along with excellent low temperature performance. Designed for use as a durable, zero permeability vapor barrier for insulation cladding and jacketing applications, VentureTape 1579CW has superior resistance to weathering, mold, UV, and extreme environmental conditions. This product is available in both flat and embossed (1579CW-E) varieties.
- Zero permeability, absolute vapor barrier for insulation cladding and jacketing applications
- High puncture and tear resistance
- VentureClad Plus cuts and installs easily on-site, no special tools required
- Bonds and seals even in cold temperatures
- ASTM E84 (25/20 Flame/Smoke Rating)
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved (164.112/1121/WCL MED0315TE)
- Meets CINI 3.3 – 12 requirement
- Japan Building Standard Law Article 2 Clause 9
General Insulation Company Inc. is an insulation supplier / insulation distributor that stocks and fabricates a wide variety of industrial and commercial air barrier, vapor barrier, moisture and water barrier products for the construction market.