CP-34 is formulated for indoor and outdoor commercial use as a vapor retardant coating. It has a mild latex “paint type” odor and is designed for use on pipes, vessels, ducts and equipment operating between 32°F (0°C) and ambient temperatures. CP-34 has a WVTR rating in the range of other competitive water based vapor barrier coatings. For heavier duty commercial or industrial use select Childers CP-35.
- Meets NFPA Standard 90-A and 90-B 25/50 requirements when used to seal seams and punctures in vapor barrier facings and jacketing.
- This product has been tested according to ASTM E-84 (Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials).
- Meets low VOC standards including:
- LEED for Schools 2009 IEQ Credit 4.2
- LEED for New Construction, IEQ Credit 4.2
- California Dept of Public Health (CDPH) Standard Method Ver. 1.1, 2010 Small Scale Environmental Chamber Test for VOCs. for CA Specification 01350
- Green Guide for Health Care EQ Credit 4.2
- Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) EQ Credit 2.2
- VOC: 38 g/l, less water and exempt solvent
General Insulation Company Inc. is an insulation supplier / insulation distributor that stocks and fabricates a wide variety of industrial and commercial air barrier, vapor barrier, moisture and water barrier products for the construction market.