Quick Cure foams work on wood, masonry, insulating foam boards, metal, wire insulation, plastics and sheetrock and are available in both straw dispensed aerosol cans and larger cylinders with hoses and applicators.
The easy portable way to handle large jobs. Use Quick Cure HY when high expansion is needed to fill and seal larger gaps and cracks. System includes hose and wands. Replacement cylinders and accessories available.
- Available in 10 lb. and 16 lb. cylinders
- 16 lb. Yield (¼” bead) – 24,000 linear feet
- Density – 1.3-1.8 lbs./cu.ft.
- R Value – 4.5 per inch thickness
- Max. Service Temp for Cured Foam – 240ºF (116ºC)
- Shelf Life – 12 months
- Class A Fire Resistance
- Flame Spread – 20
- Smoke Developed – 25
- ICC-ES ESR-1926 Approved
- Tack-Free Dry Time – <15 minutes
- Full Cure Time – 24 hours