The new Froth-Pak Sealant has a GWP reduction of over 99% and contains no ozone depleting chemicals or HFCs while maintaining the performance attributes professional contractors expect.
Froth-Pak Sealant’s industry-leading, customizable dispensing system helps ensure consistent flow rate, on-ratio application and complete dispensing of product. And unlike one-component foam, Froth-Pak Sealant is designed to significantly reduce curing time. It dispenses, expands and becomes tack-free in seconds.
Froth-Pak Sealant can be used safely in a wide range of settings, reducing the potential for unwelcome dust, pests, moisture, mold, mildew, allergens and rot.
- Filling cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints
- Sealing and void filling in many roof applications
- In commercial/residential applications, air sealing of roof and wall junctions, wall and attic penetrations, electrical, mechanical and plumbing penetrations, and other gaps, cracks or crevices in the building envelope
- In agricultural applications, sealing poultry house sidewalls to create an airtight seal and reduce energy consumption by up to 30%
- Chemically cured foam significantly reduces curing time
- Dispenses, expands and becomes tack-free in seconds
- Skins over in 30-40 seconds and completely cures in minutes
- Available in refillable cylinders or disposable kits
General Insulation Company Inc. is an insulation supplier / insulation distributor that stocks and fabricates a wide variety of industrial and commercial air barrier, vapor barrier, moisture and water barrier products for the construction market.