ROCKWOOL ProRox MA 900 Series (ProRox MA 930 / 940 / 960) includes a range of stone wool insulation wraps (mats) for thermal industrial applications. The MA 900 lineup delivers exceptional thermal performance for different temperature ranges, while also providing strong durability and acoustical properties. The MA 900 Series is often used for round and irregularly shaped mechanical equipment. All products are easy to cut and install, fire resistant and water repellent.
The low thermal conductivity of ROCKWOOL products result in energy savings in areas where it’s needed most. ROCKWOOL ProRox MA 900 Series products deliver consistent thermal performance across the board, from petrochemical plants to power generation industries.
Designed for use where high temperature and fire resistance are concerns:
- Ideal for round and irregularly shaped equipment
- Large diameter pipe
- Industrial Towers
- O.E.M. industries
Available in different densities and dimensions to meet various application requirements.
- Fire resistance properties, non-combustible
- Designed for high temperature applications
- Melting point of approximately 2150°F (1177°C)
- Service temperature of 1200°F (650°C)
- Lightweight and flexible
- Can be fabricated and laminated
- Excellent thermal resistance
- Water repellent yet vapor permeable material
General Insulation Company is a B2B distributor – supplier with over 50 locations across the U.S. that stocks and fabricates a wide variety of mineral wool insulation products for commercial, industrial, and residential construction markets.