Features and Benefits
- The faced Cavityrock board reduces installation time and material cost.
- Offers the same excellent thermal performance, fire resistance, and moisture control as unfaced ROCKWOOL Cavityrock.
- The dual-density composition provides benefits to installation, such as increased rigidity for fastening, coupled with better conformity against the wall.
- The fleece is chemically bonded to the insulation during the manufacturing process, offering better mechanical properties and superior long-term performance.
- Achieves a flame spread (FS) index of 10 and smoke development (SD) index of 25.
- The black facer is a glass fiber tissue with a black organic mineral coating, providing long-term UV stability.
General Insulation Company is a B2B distributor – supplier with over 50 locations across the U.S. that stocks and fabricates a wide variety of mineral wool insulation products for commercial, industrial, and residential construction markets.