DP 3060 is a low viscosity water based lagging adhesive and coating for indoor use. It is low odor and quick drying.
- May be used for bonding and coating jackets of canvas, glass cloth and other lagging fabrics over insulated surfaces, including rectangular and round ductwork insulation.
- May be used as a lap adhesive for canvas, glass cloth and pipe insulation jackets.
- May be used as a protective coating over expanded polystyrene foam insulation to prevent dusting and protect from solvents.
- May be used to seal cut ends of fiberglass duct liner.
Features and Benefits:
- LEED Qualified
- Bright White, will not discolor
- Excellent Workability
- High Strength and Durability
- Crack and Peel Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Excellent Dry Adhesion
- Sag Resistant
- Meets FDA, USDA, and EPA Standards
- Meets Mil-A-3316C, Class 1, Grade A
- Meets USCG 164.012
- Meets Requirements of NFPA 90A & 90B, UL 723, and ASTM E-84