Premium Spray Products, Inc. Foamsulate 50 is a low viscosity, 0.5 LB density open cell insulating material. Foamsulate 50 is designed to provide significant control of air infiltration along with a high R-value per inch. When properly installed by a trained contractor Foamsulate 50 quickly expands to fill the cracks, crevices, gaps and voids that exist in every structure. In addition Foamsulate 50 will conform to the curves, irregular surfaces and spaces to form a superior thermal envelope around your entire structure.
Superior Performance and Long Term Value
- Reduce heating and cooling costs by 40% or more.
- Great combination of R-value and reduction of air filtration.
- Foamsulate 50 will not sag or settle over the lifetime of your structure.
Improve Air Quality and Overall Comfort
- Foamsulate 50 expands to fill all those cracks and crevices to greatly reduce air filtration.
- Less air filtration means that pollutants, dust and allergens stay outside.
- Foamsulate 50 will not support the growth of mold or mildew.
- By controlling the air filtration you will experience a consistent comfort in your home – no more hot and cold zones!
- Enjoy the noise reduction qualities of open cell foam.