Foamsulate 210 is a 2.0 LB density closed cell insulating material. Foamsulate 210 is designed for use where insulation systems require superior air barrier characteristics along with the ability to minimize moisture infiltration. Foamsulate 210 has a 6.8 per inch R-value rating while providing structural enhancement due to its rigid nature when cured. When properly installed by a trained contractor Foamsulate 210 quickly expands to fill the cracks, crevices, gaps and voids that exist in every structure. In addition Foamsulate 210 will conform to the curves, irregular surfaces and spaces to form a superior thermal envelope around your entire structure.
- Reduce heating and cooling costs by 40% or more
- High 6.7 R-value per inch
- Acts as both an air and vapor barrier
- Insulating power will maintain for life of structure as Foamsulate™ 210 does not sag or settle
- Adds significant strength to structures due to the rigid properties of closed cell foam