TRASPIR NET 160, the highly breathable membrane with great strength.
The TRASPIR NET 160 membrane is made up of three layers: non-woven surface fabric, breathable microporous polypropylene film and reinforcing grid that provides great strength. It is a waterproofing solution that ensures great thermal stability.
TRASPIR NET 160 is one of the products for which the EPD and LCA environmental declarations have been developed.
– Mass per unit area : 160
– Water vapour trasmission (Sd) (m) : 0,02
– Maximum tensile force MD/CD (N/50mm) : 420/420
– Elongation MD/CD (%) : 25/20
– Resistance to tearing MD/CD (N) : 390/360
– Watertightness (class) : classe W1
– VOC emission (COV) (%(class A+)) : 0
– Temperature resistance (°C) : -40/+80
– Reaction to fire (class) : classe E
General Insulation Company Inc. is an insulation supplier / insulation distributor that stocks and fabricates a wide variety of industrial and commercial air barrier, vapor barrier, moisture and water barrier products for the construction market.