CCW Sure-Seal Pressure-Sensitive Elastoform is a fully-adhered, flexible, synthetic rubber flashing of 0.090 inch (90 mil) thickness consisting of 0.060 inch (60 mil) thickness un-cured EPDM laminated with 0.030 inch (30 mils) of synthetic rubber, pressure-sensitive adhesive. The product is soft and malleable in the package, and it self-cures to a harder, more rubber-like state on exposure to ambient conditions. Product is provided in rolls of various widths, interleaved on both sides with disposable plastic release film.
Features and Benefits
- Conforms to complex shapes and bridges gaps in air barrier systems up to 1 inch , saving time and materials.
- Cures in place – forms high-strength, custom-formed flashing.
- Simple installation saves time and money.
- Covers multi-plane intersections with no cutting or pinholes; no leaks and no callbacks.
- High-Temp and UV-resistant and compatible with many materials –versatile use.
- Low odor; suitable for use in above-grade wall assemblies.
- Integral part of the CCW air barrier and waterproofing systems – warranted, single-source system.