Features and Benefits
- The inherent durability of the 8-mil cross-laminated polyethylene film resists mechanical damage and ensures the integrity of the rubberized asphalt waterproofing membrane during subsequent wall construction.
- CCW-705-TWF provides a waterproof barrier at flashing areas to prevent wall assembly leaks.
- The membrane is fully adhered to the substrate to prevent lateral moisture migration.
- The rubberized asphalt seals around fastener penetrations through the membrane.
- CCW-705-TWF Thru-Wall Flashing is compatible with CCW’s membrane air barrier products—providing a complete system.
- Detailing is easy to install, inspect and repair.