Foster 40-80 Attributes
- Ready-to-use formula provides added convenience.
- EPA registered, all-in-one disinfectant, cleaner, deodorizer, fungicide, virucide and germicide is effective against a broad spectrum of microbes.
- As a disinfectant, use on washable hard, non-porous, inanimate environmental surfaces such as tables, countertops, floors, walls, stair rails, door knobs, and other non-porous surfaces such as metal (faucets), stainless steel, fiberglass (shower stalls and sinks), finished woodwork, vinyl or plastic upholstery found in homes, hospitals, restaurants, food processing areas, hotels, health clubs and spas.
- In water damage restoration situations, use on porous, semi-porous and non-porous surfaces such as subfloors, drywall, trim and frame lumber, panelling, carpets, carpet cushions, countertops, cupboards, doorknobs, appliance exteriors, showers, tubs, telephones, computers, sinks, faucets and exterior toilet surfaces to remove residual mold and mildew prior to applying a Foster antimicrobial coating (when specified).
- Cleans and removes residual mold and mildew.
- For home, hospital, institutional and industrial use.
- Easy to apply with wipe, cloth, mop, sponge or spray.
General Insulation Company is a B2B distributor – supplier with over 50 locations across the U.S. that stocks a wide variety of coatings, adhesives, mastics, and disinfectants for commercial, industrial, and residential construction markets.