Foster 40-50 Mold Resistant Coating Attributes
- A tough, water resistant coating for use in areas prone to mold growth.
- Specially formulated with select EPA-registered antimicrobial agents to provide long-term protection against odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew growth on its surface.
- Ideal for use in attic spaces, wall cavities, crawl spaces, floor joists or wherever mold remediation has occurred.
- Can be used over a variety of surfaces such as wood studs, OSB, plywood, painted surfaces, wall board, masonry, and metal.
- Applied at a coverage rate of 300 sq. ft. / gallon for fast drying and low odor application.
- Low viscosity and good body allows easy application with most airless spray equipment, brush, or roller.
- Water based formulation for non-hazardous application and use when applied according to instructions.
- Can be used for industrial, commercial, residential, hospital and school applications.
- Meets requirements for LEED IEQ 4.2 Low-Emitting Materials, Paints and Coatings. VOC: 38 g/l, less water and exempt solvents.