The following article from Business and Industry Connection (BIC) Magazine describes how much higher-than-normal temperatures, structural changes to the power sector (particularly in the Northeast), and low natural gas prices all contributed to increased natural gas consumption by electric generators, and ultimately a new daily record-high for power burn. How will insulation and energy conservation factor into commercial construction if this trend continues? Learn more…
United States Sets New Daily Record-High for Power Burn
BIC, construction, developer, electricity, energy, green, industry, insulation, naturalgas, power, record, trend
How to Achieve an Injury-Free Jobsite
Hensel Phelps Secures FAA Waiver to Fly Drones Over Populated Construction Sites
- CHECK OUT GIC’s OVERTIME HYDRATION PROMOTION!
- GIC HAS TEAMED UP WITH UNIFRAX!
- MEET GENERAL INSULATION’S INDUSTRIAL ESTIMATING TEAM
- GENERAL INSULATION COMPANY SPOTLIGHT ON FABRICATION CAPABILITIES: NORTHEAST SPECIALTIES FABRICATION
- MANSON AKOUSTI-LINER: THE IDEAL CHOICE FOR LINING SHEET METAL DUCTWORK