The following article from Business and Industry Connection (BIC) Magazine describes how much higher-than-normal temperatures, structural changes to the power sector (particularly in the Northeast), and low natural gas prices all contributed to increased natural gas consumption by electric generators, and ultimately a new daily record-high for power burn. How will insulation and energy conservation factor into commercial construction if this trend continues? Learn more…
United States Sets New Daily Record-High for Power Burn
BIC, construction, developer, electricity, energy, green, industry, insulation, naturalgas, power, record, trend
How to Achieve an Injury-Free Jobsite
Hensel Phelps Secures FAA Waiver to Fly Drones Over Populated Construction Sites
- Congratulations to All GIC Employees Who Celebrated Milestone Work Anniversaries July 2019 Through September 2019!
- Want a Free Traeger Pellet Grill or an Apple Ipad Pro? Check Out the 3M 3015 / 3015 VP Extreme Promotion!
- 10 Most Frequently Cited OSHA Violations in 2019
- 3 Ways to Build a Culture of Collaborative Innovation
- Digital ‘Use Cases’ Can Help Construction Firms Implement Tech