Top CEOs and executives from many of the world’s largest manufacturing companies participated in panel discussions about the most pressing issues in the insulation manufacturing industry. The panel was moderated by NIA Past President Ron King and was split into 2 sessions over 2 days. Following are some of the insights from the 9 industry leaders on the opportunities and challenges the insulation industry will face in the coming years. Please follow the link to learn more about this topic in the interesting article written by Caitlyn Freitas.
The Mechanical Insulation Industry: A Global Perspective
Check Out Which GIC Employees Are Celebrating A Work Anniversary
Congratulations Kevin Hathway (GM-Atlanta) for Winning the Dale Carnegie Leadership Award!
- Congratulations to All GIC Employees Who Celebrated Milestone Work Anniversaries July 2019 Through September 2019!
- Want a Free Traeger Pellet Grill or an Apple Ipad Pro? Check Out the 3M 3015 / 3015 VP Extreme Promotion!
- 10 Most Frequently Cited OSHA Violations in 2019
- 3 Ways to Build a Culture of Collaborative Innovation
- Digital ‘Use Cases’ Can Help Construction Firms Implement Tech