Top CEOs and executives from many of the world’s largest manufacturing companies participated in panel discussions about the most pressing issues in the insulation manufacturing industry. The panel was moderated by NIA Past President Ron King and was split into 2 sessions over 2 days. Following are some of the insights from the 9 industry leaders on the opportunities and challenges the insulation industry will face in the coming years. Please follow the link to learn more about this topic in the interesting article written by Caitlyn Freitas.
The Mechanical Insulation Industry: A Global Perspective
Check Out Which GIC Employees Are Celebrating A Work Anniversary
Congratulations Kevin Hathway (GM-Atlanta) for Winning the Dale Carnegie Leadership Award!
- MEET GENERAL INSULATION’S INDUSTRIAL ESTIMATING TEAM
- GENERAL INSULATION COMPANY SPOTLIGHT ON FABRICATION CAPABILITIES: NORTHEAST SPECIALTIES FABRICATION
- MANSON AKOUSTI-LINER: THE IDEAL CHOICE FOR LINING SHEET METAL DUCTWORK
- GIC HAS TEAMED UP WITH SPECIFIED TECHNOLOGIES (STI)!
- STOCK UP ON SUMMER SAFETY GEAR – NOW AVAILABLE AT GENERAL INSULATION