Features and Benefits
The new Froth-Pak Insulation has a GWP reduction of over 99% and contains no ozone depleting chemicals or HFCs while maintaining the performance attributes professional contractors expect.
Froth-Pak Insulation’s new patent-pending industry-leading, ergonomic and customizable dispensing system helps ensure consistent flow rate, on-ratio application and complete dispensing of product with minimal to no overspray. Uses include roof and wall junctions, wall and attic, electrical, mechanical and plumbing penetrations in the building envelope, wood bonds, rigid foam, masonry, metal, drywall and more. With a Class-A flame spread rating, Froth-Pak Insulation can be used in a wide range of interior and exterior industrial, commercial, institutional and residential settings, reducing the potential for unwelcome moisture, mold, mildew, allergens and rot.
Ease of Use
Froth-Pak Foam Insulation is:
- Chemically cured foam with reduced curing time
- Tack free in 30 seconds and cures in minutes**
- Available in refillable cylinders or disposable kits
- Useful for commercial applications including spray polyurethane foam roof repair, sealing roof perimeters and parapet walls
- Useful for multiple applications including roof and wall junctions; wall and attic penetrations; basements and crawlspaces; electrical, mechanical and plumbing penetrations and other gaps, cracks or crevices in the
- Complete and portable two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam kit that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints
- New anti-crossover nozzle and ergonomic dispensing system results in minimal to no overspray helps ensure consistent flow rate, on-ratio application and complete dispensing of product.
- Contains no ozone depleting chemicals or HFCs
- Blocks air infiltration and helps to meet air change per hour (ACH) code requirements and reduce building energy costs
- Reduces the potential for moisture, mold, mildew, allergens and rot
- One-hour occupant re-entry with proper ventilation after dispensing
- Faster 30 second cure time
- Bonds to wood, rigid foam, masonry, metal, drywall and more
- Formulation and dispensing systems are patent pending
- GreenCircle® Certified; LEED V4 Compliant; ICC listed
General Insulation Company Inc. is an insulation supplier / insulation distributor that stocks and fabricates a wide variety of industrial and commercial air barrier, vapor barrier, moisture and water barrier products for the construction market.