CHIL-SPRAY NF CP-89 adhesive is used to bond lightweight insulation materials to duct work, and in equipment such as air conditioners, furnaces, etc. CHIL-SPRAY NFCP-89 adhesive is also used to bond such porous and lightweight materials as cork, cardboard and paper.
- The equipment recommended to spray CHIL-SPRAY NF CP-89 adhesive is low cost and operates with minimum air.
- CHIL-SPRAY NF CP-89 sprays easily without misting or cobwebbing.
- There is little or no clogging of equipment and high production rates and excellent coverages are obtained.
- The blue color makes the area that has been sprayed visible.
- CHIL-SPRAY NF CP-89 adhesive has a relatively long bonding time.
- Non-flammable chlorinated solvents eliminate explosion and fire hazards during application.